Thursday, January 29, 2009

WE HAVE POOPS!!

I know it's gross, but I'm sure all of you mothers out there can relate. Morgan just now hollered, "I pooped, big poops, in the big toilet!" So I go running in, and sure enough - poop in the toilet and no trace of any in her panties! So we are off to buy a new baby doll and candy bar and anything else she wants...I promised her ANYTHING if she'd just poop in the toilet! WOOHOO!! Now if we could just get her to stay dry during nap and bedtime...baby steps, I know.

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Jeannie is SO, SOOOOOO proud of you Morgan! Good girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, Grammy and Papa are so very proud of you. You're a big girl now. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a "BIG DUKIE" as Jane would say!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.