I woke up Monday morning to a little girl who barged into our bedroom around 6AM announcing, "It's Mommy's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Mommy! I have poops." Like I've always said, Birthdays are just another day!
Mom shared that with me last night and I just laughed and laughed! That girl is a comedian in training. I love it. What a way to start your birthday! Love, me.
She is so funny, she keeps me in stitches. Yesterday she was chasing Kaden through the living room with her cowgirl play clothes trying to get him to put the skirt on...on him, that is! She even yelled, "Here, little fella!" Oh, talk about laughing until I cried! Oh my goodness!
Mom actually shared that with me, too. I know, all your fun things get stolen before you get a chance to share them, but it was so funny. I had a hard time keeping it together. Your kids crack me up! Tell them Aunt Jeannie says hello and give them kisses and hugs for me...that is, if the boys will let you. Love ya!
Mom shared that with me last night and I just laughed and laughed! That girl is a comedian in training. I love it. What a way to start your birthday! Love, me.
ReplyDeleteShe is so funny, she keeps me in stitches. Yesterday she was chasing Kaden through the living room with her cowgirl play clothes trying to get him to put the skirt on...on him, that is! She even yelled, "Here, little fella!" Oh, talk about laughing until I cried! Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteMom actually shared that with me, too. I know, all your fun things get stolen before you get a chance to share them, but it was so funny. I had a hard time keeping it together. Your kids crack me up! Tell them Aunt Jeannie says hello and give them kisses and hugs for me...that is, if the boys will let you. Love ya!
ReplyDelete