The boys play for the Bison and are on a fairly good team this year, compared to last year. Kaden is #23 and Kolton is #45...Jamie picked the numbers to reflect his early idol Michael Jordan. My camera and I do not have a very good understanding about taking shots that contain movement, so these are the best I could get. I thought I was recording Kolton's free throw shot, but apparently I pushed the button and got none of it! Hello! Kolton scored the first 2 points of the game on Saturday.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jamie somehow was nominated "Stats Dad" for the games. At the end of each game a player is presented with the "Hustle Award" - which is a basketball hacky sack. These stats are VERY important to the kids.
The boys' biggest fan, she LOVES her ice!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.