...documenting our kids, our life!
They must be AU fans! I'm so glad their your neighbors. Missy, the wreath is adorable. You did a great job! Love ya!
They are...and thank you.
Too cute!!! What a fantastic job you did, Missy!!!! I may have to get directions if the occasion ever arises! :-)
Makala,You're so sweet! You're VERY crafty yourself, I know you could make one of these - for sure if I can.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
They must be AU fans! I'm so glad their your neighbors. Missy, the wreath is adorable. You did a great job! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThey are...and thank you.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! What a fantastic job you did, Missy!!!! I may have to get directions if the occasion ever arises! :-)
ReplyDeleteMakala,
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet! You're VERY crafty yourself, I know you could make one of these - for sure if I can.