Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Mind of Her Own

Morgan woke up from her nap and found an outfit I had sat out for pictures, so she insisted on wearing it. Then she decided that she no longer wanted to wear it or any other clothes that I sat out for her. Stubborn and opinionated like her mother? Hmmm, I think so! Yes, mom...I know - paybacks are a pain in the arse! There's a reason Jamie calls Morgan's tantrums "Missy Fits" - hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE her room. I need one just like it for myself. Too bad I have to share my room with a BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so kind! I'm always thinking of ways I can make it better, but I'm not very good at decorating! It does make it hard the older we get making our bedrooms reflect who we are when we have to share them with the male species! You're so funny, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.