Can I just say, I love hand-me-downs! I was not fortunate enough to receive hand-me-downs when I had the twins, and that's when we were dirt poor and desperately needed the help. Thanks to my sister and a WONDERFUL friend, Morgan has more than enough clothes. My friend keeps giving me bags full of clothes! It's crazy! I had to go purchase one of those double hang rods a while ago for all of her pants, but then I got another bag of clothes and I was forced to go out today and get another rod for the rest of the clothes. I'm not sure there are more than a dozen items in the closet that we've actually purchased for her. I sure hope she doesn't go through a growth spurt anytime soon or she won't be able to wear many of these. We may have to change her outfit a couple times a day just to wear them all! Jeannie, you'd better start preparing now...hahaha!
Bring 'em on. I'm ready. Just not right now (haha!). I don't have any room right now for them. I wish I had Morgan's big closet for the girls. I think Kelsey's and Ella's closet is a third of that size, if that. I'm glad we could be of assistance in the clothing department. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI think Jason needs to put a few more bars in their closet!!! I am thankful for all the clothes for Morgan, I could never tell you how much I appreciate them. I love you, Jeannie. XOXOXO
ReplyDelete