Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jammie Day

Sunday Morgan wanted to stay in her jammies all day, so we let her. She is enjoying a chicken drumstick (first time I've been able to get her to eat fried chicken) while watching Daddy clean out her carseat. He's such a good guy. He cleaned out my van on Friday and then shampooed the carpets Saturday. He was actually able to remove most of the orange soda stain from 2 years ago - gross, I know...but at least we finally tackled it!

Morgan's new love is playing in the van - I think all kids go through this phase.


2 comments:

  1. I love jammie days. I'd have them every day if I could get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I love to buy jammies...so that would cut down on the pressure of buying other clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.