Here's Kaden helping Morgan get up on the hippo. He's such a good big brother, very attentive.
Kaden even took Morgan up through this...
Morgan loves to swing, though she kept asking to swing in the handicap swing.
All the monkeys - look, Mom's not behind the camera for once!
Morgan spotted Dad and got his attention.
Watching the monkeys was like watching the boys - one was constantly aggravating the other one (that was content by himself)! We could've stayed for hours watching them.
This elephant was chewing on a log, and Morgan kept asking to go over...she insisted the ellie was her friend.
Giraffes aren't as interesting as other kids.
Off for some vittles.
After eating we promised Morgan a ride on the carousel, which Kolton wanted to ride, too. It was so funny, he's so anti-affection in public...doesn't even want me to get near him. So as the line got longer and longer, I waited for my perfect moment. As Kolton came around again, I yelled out, "HI, KOLTY"!!! I think he and Jamie about died, but for different reasons - Jamie about busted a gut laughing. I heard another mom say, "he's thinking, aw Mom"! It was priceless.
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete