Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Artist on the horizon

I left her to her drawing while I fixed dinner. Just a week or so ago we got onto her for drawing all over her feet and hands...so we're constantly reminding her to draw on paper only. Shows how much she listens! This is not the first comforter/sheet set she's ruined, she did this to her Neopolitan set, too! Any suggestions on how to get purple ink off of a dry clean only comforter would be great!

Here she's trying to hide against Bubby Kaden so I won't take a picture, because she knows she was naughty. Rotten little girls! I think she's been more destructive than the boys were...sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. Welcom to my world...FINALLY! Hahahaha!!! I can't get Ella to stop drawing her on her skin, table top, floor, cabinets, etc. I've spanked, put her in time out and taken her precious crayons and markers away and she still finds ways to be destructive. This too shall pass. You will learn, as did I, to buy cheap when it comes to toddlers because things will be ruined. Good luck. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.