Monday, March 9, 2009

Joint Birthday Gift

CAUTION: PICTURE/VIDEO OVERLOAD...PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK, BE PREPARED TO BE BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND!

We purchased this as a birthday gift for all the kids and it sat in the garage in pieces for a week, due to weather. Saturday was BEAUTIFUL (but VERY windy) and we started working on this around 11:30AM and worked until after dark. It was finally finished on Sunday...what a chore this was! It's sure to offer enjoyment/exercise for years to come. The kid in me had to jump on it, of course, and Jamie just laughed at me. I'm not sure if it was because I'm still a kid at heart or if I looked absolutely ridiculous on this as an adult - he says he was impressed with my skills...who knows! All I know is it IS fun!!!

Ahhh...finally complete - and safer!

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift! Adam is jealous. Happy joint Birthday - I'm running late with gifts, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.