It's hard to believe that this is what arrived 11 years ago - aren't they amazing?!?!?!
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes...yummy! Now we just need some birthday candles! I'm not sure if this will be their Birthday Breakfast, After-School-Snack, or Dessert...we'll see what happens tomorrow!
Okay, I must have forgotten to visit your blog two days ago, because I don't remember seeing your newest update. Love the cupcakes. I'm sure the kids did too. Hope they had a great day. I meant to send their cards in the mail, but forgot, so let them know I will be sending them soon. Love, Aunt Jeannie
Okay, I must have forgotten to visit your blog two days ago, because I don't remember seeing your newest update. Love the cupcakes. I'm sure the kids did too. Hope they had a great day. I meant to send their cards in the mail, but forgot, so let them know I will be sending them soon. Love, Aunt Jeannie
ReplyDelete