Grant Joshua Overfield is here! He decided to come early, he wasn't due for another 11 weeks! Samantha and Josh are the proud parents of this LITTLE guy coming into the world at 3 lbs 8 oz. He just couldn't wait, but he is doing super, and is healthy (as far as I'm told)...just early and tiny. He was born in Oklahoma City, but they had to life flight him up to Tulsa because the NICU was full in OKC. WE'RE PROUD OF YOU, SAMMIE AND JOSH - AND WE LOVE YOU, GRANT!!! We'll see you soon!!
Miss, Thanks for posting the photos. He is so awesome and it's great to share with the world. Number 7 is just as wonderful as numbers 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Love u, mom
I'm glad to see you posted Grant, as well. I'm sorry you can't comment on my blog. I'm not sure what's happened. I removed the word verification process. Maybe that will help. Love, Me.
Miss,
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the photos. He is so awesome and it's great to share with the world. Number 7 is just as wonderful as numbers 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Love u, mom
I'm glad to see you posted Grant, as well. I'm sorry you can't comment on my blog. I'm not sure what's happened. I removed the word verification process. Maybe that will help. Love, Me.
ReplyDelete