Monday, April 21, 2008

Tantrum, Tantrum

Morgan's tantrums are really enjoyable...this has been happening about 3-4 times daily (some days more and some less). Girls are SO different than boys...or maybe singletons are different than twins? Not sure yet - too many variables!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I really hope it's a girl thing and not the singleton thing as I have a boy singleton. I doubt I will escape the tantrums though. It was hard not to laugh at her distress but I'm sure it really isn't funny to you anymore. I hope you both survive this phase in one piece.

    Oh so many things I have to look forward to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose it depends on each child. Sometimes it really is comical to watch her throw these tantrums! This could be a precursor for the teen years (to which I can use this as blackmail), or just the fact that she is determined to assert herself. I really don't remember the boys doing this, but that could be age and time that's gone by or the fact that there were always two - so there was always some sort of distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.