Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day at the pool

Morgan was so excited to "fwim" this morning, but I told her she couldn't until she took a nap so the water would be warmer. She woke up from her nap saying, "I fwim in fwimming pool"...so we changed. She was ok with me spraying her arms with sunscreen, but threw a fit when I applied it everywhere else. To lather her face with the stick, I had to pin her down - only to hit, miss, and smear! So I gave her the option to wear more sunscreen on her face or the hat -- total tantrum, but she did make a decision...as you can see below. I had to pull her hat on with one hand and pull her arms away from her face with the other and then dragged her out the back door kicking and screaming! As soon as she stepped outside the crying stopped and we were able to enjoy playing in the pool...whew! I think that equates to a workout, don't you?



1 comment:

  1. dante and emme need to be in that pool with their cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.