Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 15th Anniversary!!

Then - September 21, 1996
Now - September 21, 2011










Walking Morgan to school is a treat for Jamie.


Jamie started the morning by rolling over and handing me a note and a card, the first of many to come.  The note said, "Baby, Today is all about showing you why I would marry you all over again...this envelopoe holds the first of 15 reasons...".  I opened the card and there was a message printed on a blank business card...and so the hunt began.  I had no idea to what length he had gone or how much effort he put into this.  My next few cards were found taped to the bathroom light switch, to my side of the bathroom mirror, in my puzzle book, in one of my dresser drawers, in my closet, and hidden in my towel.  We walked Morgan to school together and when we turned to walk out, the secretary said, "Miss Nichols, I have something for you."...another card!  When we got back home and opened the garage door, there was another card taped to the the kitchen door (thanks to the neighbor's son).  I found the next one in the freezer with our fruit that I make morning smoothies with, and then one in the passenger's seat of his truck when we left to go to lunch.  While eating lunch, the manager brought out my next card!  I know what you're thinking, cause I was thinking it too - WOW!  My next two were special deliveries, one from all three of my children after school, and another one from a friend in the neighborhood.  My last card was supposed to be presented to me at bedtime, but I found it early - but I've kept all the cards in sequencial order.  This was the best Anniversary yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.