Last weekend the neighbors invited us for a "Spa" morning. Morgan's so iffy about doing anything (acts scared when I mention going to get her hair trimmed), I was a little worried about how she'd handle someone else touching/grooming her feet. She did FABULOUS! She opted out of a manicure, but afterwards she said she'd like her nails done next time. When the green mask was being applied to my legs/feet, she looked at my legs, curled her lip up, and asked, "What's that?"...she looked frightened! I reassured her that they weren't going to put that goop on her legs, and she seemed to let her guard down a bit.
Soaking those tootsies with Madelyn...aren't they so sweet holding hands?
On the edge of relaxation...
I think she likes being pampered.
Morgan's getting annoyed with me snapping pictures. She pointed to me at one point, and I mouthed "What?" and she flattened her hand out and swiped it sideways and mouthed, "Stop it!"
Of all the colors, she chose a light pink...but the technician added a glitter top coat.
I think she's hooked, Daddy's wallet better watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.