What lady wouldn't fall in love with a man that allows his little girl to do this to him? He preferred black, but since we didn't have it he chose the next best color!!
I think Jamie is very brave for letting you post this on FB and your blog. Jason has let the girls paint his toes before, but he would kill me if I ever posted pictures of it. Kudos to James! And great job, Morgan!
Jeannie, I was planning to only post it here...he's the one that said to change the FB profile! He's quite a guy! Morgan was thrilled and grinned when I told her what you said! He's outside mowing in flip-flops right now!!! I'm anxious to see how long this lasts before he asks for the polish remover. :D
I think Jamie is very brave for letting you post this on FB and your blog. Jason has let the girls paint his toes before, but he would kill me if I ever posted pictures of it. Kudos to James! And great job, Morgan!
ReplyDeleteJeannie, I was planning to only post it here...he's the one that said to change the FB profile! He's quite a guy! Morgan was thrilled and grinned when I told her what you said! He's outside mowing in flip-flops right now!!! I'm anxious to see how long this lasts before he asks for the polish remover. :D
ReplyDeleteOkay - now that's a REAL man for you. Jamie's heart is bigger than his feet!! Larry wouldn't let me do this!! Bless you, Jamie. Good job, Morgan.
ReplyDelete