Grandma and Grandpa arrived safely and were so kind to come keep the kids so Jamie and I could go on our first ever - kids free getaway! I think the kids were happy to see some fresh faces too. Grandpa took Kolton to karate on Friday night and Saturday morning and then took the boys to see Avatar while Grandma stayed home with Morgan to craft. They also took Morgan to Lowe's Build and Grow clinic Saturday morning to make a tic-tac-toe game while Kolton was in karate.
Everyone was in on this phone call...thank goodness for wireless connections!

The night before we were leaving for Pigeon Forge!

I think Grandpa was happy to be on ground and with family.

Goofballs.

This was one of many projects that Grandpa tackled.
How fun! Maybe someday Chris and I will go on our first kids-free vacation. I love grandparents - they have so much fun with the kids.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and so glad the kids had fun with the grandparents. I have just one question, though...where was Kaden in all of those photos? It seems he was hiding from the camera.
ReplyDelete-Jeannie
PS - apparently I cannot post a comment under my google account on your blog. I'm not sure why.