Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Name, My Name!

My best friend Name (aka: Renee') flew in on Friday for a long visit. We played Super Mario Brothers (the original NES game) on the Wii, Hand & Foot, Rummikub, and Guesstures while she was here. Sunday wasn't so fun, I ended up pretty much bed-ridden with a migraine - but it was AWESOME just having her here. It was so natural with her here, so we're hoping she'll come back again - soon. It's a shame this was the only picture that was taken during the visit...but oh well. At least we got this one! I was sad to see her go, but she did have her life to get back to. I will try not to be selfish of her! Morgan just loves her Aunt Name!

3 comments:

  1. Missy - Is this the "Renae" from Kansas City? Can't tell from the picture. So glad you had fun! Girlfriends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti - yes, that's her! Rotten shot, but it's the only picture we got!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.