Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FAMILY!!!

Jeff was in Nashville on business and Gina was privileged to be able to go with him. Since they were so close, they came down for the night. They are so much fun, never a dull moment. We LOVED having them here and can't wait to be with them again! Thanks to Gina (Facebook), here are some pictures that were taken during their time here.

Here is Jamie, Jeff and Kolton

Kolton and Uncle Jeff, hmmm...the goofiness must run in the family!

Morgan looking up at Gina

Morgan loving her Uncle Jeff


Goofy Nichols!!!
Nichols Girls - Me, Morgan & Gina
Me & Gina, the Running Queen!
Kaden making a Grand Appearance
Mogan wouldn't have anything to do with us while Gina and Jeff were here - sure wish they'd come back soon! Heehee!

2 comments:

  1. I love all three posts. Such great pictures. I guess all it took was a little nudge? Thanks for sharing and updating your blog. I guess I'm next, huh? Love you. It was good seeing all of you the other day. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for the "nudge"! Jamie got home and started asking, "Have you updated the blog lately?" So now it is updated...you people! I'll be watching for updates on yours now. It was great to be in your company, we'll have to start looking for a good day for that zoo trip. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.