Thursday, December 18, 2008

School Christmas Party

Today Morgan and I went to help with Kaden's Christmas party and were able to crash Kolton's , too!

Here you see Morgan talking to Micah, one of the neighbor boys who she "loves"!
Morgan found the ice in the bottom of the drink bucket.
One of the shots I got of Kaden from across the room.
We snuck into Kolton's class and got a few shots - he loved having Morgan around, I think it got him some extra attention!
Here's Kolton with his buddies.
I caught him and this shot before he realized what I was doing and was able to push me away!

Morgan found a friend who also read a book to her...sucker!

2 comments:

  1. I love that shot of you and Kolton. You must have had to be really sneaky to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm hoping one day he'll think it's not so "uncool" to show your mom affection!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.