Here are the kids, patiently waiting to rip into those presents. Gramma always goes overboard!
I think Morgan is an expert at this unwrapping thing!
I'm told I'm the devil, guess the eyes hold the truth - hahaha! Morgan was given a doctor's kit and couldn't wait to open it up and start examining everyone.
Look how they light up, how cool! Dad, you have no bugs in your ears - you're healthy.
Kolton is excited about his gift - a DS game.
Papa Larry, or Santa's substitute.
Kolton's other gift - now we just need to look into lessons.
Morgan also got a shopping cart (notice Daddy in the background putting it together) and a bucket full of pretend food. I think she's enjoying a donut.
Kaden's other gift was a Nerf Ironman - automatic gun...it shoots 10 darts from a magazine in quick succession. It sounds like a pack of firecrackers going off!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.